- Damage Deposit: 475
- Address: 102 University Park Drive
- City: Regina
- Zip/Postal Code: S4V0E4
- Neighbourhood: Arcola East - South
- Date Available: Jan 1
- Rental Type: Shared Suite
- Number of Bedrooms: 5+
- Included Utilities: Heat, Internet, Phone, Power, TV, Water
- Appliances: Air Conditioner, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer
- Parking: On-street
- Bus Stops: A few blocks
- Listed: December 12, 2018 6:04 pm
- Expires: 15 days, 21 hours
Available December 15th
Mature Household. The room is only available for Female Tenants
The room for rent is in a 5bd, 2.5 bathroom home in University Park.
The house is shared with myself, my Grade 6 daughter & another female University student. The house is quiet and suited for a student or someone who is regularly employed.
Room is on the main floor of a 1700sqft bungalow in University Park located 1/2 block from the #12 bus stop, 2 blocks from the #2 bus stop; and, 3 blocks from the #21 express bus direct to the U of R and SIAST.
It’s approx. a 20 min walk to the University or a 10 min bike ride. The house is also close to east-end amenities.
Parking: On Street
Description: There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor. The two rooms available for rent share the mainfloor bathroom. The master bedroom is occupied by a 4th year U of R student who has her own in-suite bathroom. The kitchen is shared. My daughter and I occupy the basement suite, so we occasionally frequent the mainfloor living space, but mainly keep to our own space.
Room #1 (Self – Catering)
– $475/month + utilities
• Fully furnished 10 X 11 includes: Queen size bed, 32″ TV, desk, chair, and two dressers/chest of drawers
Utilities are $100/month and include:
Room & Board (2 meals/day + snacks) is an additional $350/month
121 total views, 2 today