|Address||3870 Robinson Street|
|Neighbourhood||Albert Park South|
|Date Available||November 15|
|Number of Bedrooms||4|
|Appliances||Air conditioner, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer|
|Bus Stops||Right out front|
A decent four-bedroom house is available for rent July 1st; located just behind the Golden Mile Shopping Centre in the south end of town, it’s very close to the University of Regina, downtown Regina, major shopping centres and Wascana Park. It’s on major bus routes!
This two-storey townhouse was built in 2007 and has 1,200 square feet of living space. There are four bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms. The basement is fully developed and has one bedroom, one full bathroom and a large storage room. In-suite laundry and parking spots are also included.
This house is suitable for a single family or a group of four students/professionals looking to save cost on rent. Rent is $1,600 per month. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (306) 209-2606 to arrange a convenient time for viewing..
- Regina S4S 3C6
Popular Ads Overall
- Fully furnished, and spacious 1 Bedroom, with a private livingroom, and shared common areas. (529 views)
- NEW LUXURY 2 BEDROOM IN GREAT AREA – $1100.00- AVAILABLE: DEC. 1/19 (370 views)
- RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW NEAR UNIVERSITY – $2000.00 – AVAILABLE DEC. 1/19 (306 views)
- Room for rent, walking to university of regina (289 views)
- Room & Board (279 views)
- Near University – LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION!! (260 views)
- Room for rent (251 views)
- One bedroom across from U of R. Females only (201 views)
- Nice Bedroom for rent (185 views)
- RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW NEAR UNIVERSITY – $2080.00 – AVAILABLE: NOV. 1/19 (167 views)