|Address||3870 Robinson Street|
|Neighbourhood||Albert Park South|
|Date Available||August 15|
|Number of Bedrooms||4|
|Appliances||Air conditioner, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer|
|Bus Stops||Right out front|
A decent four-bedroom house is available for rent July 1st; located just behind the Golden Mile Shopping Centre in the south end of town, it’s very close to the University of Regina, downtown Regina, major shopping centres and Wascana Park. It’s on major bus routes!
This two-storey townhouse was built in 2007 and has 1,200 square feet of living space. There are four bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms. The basement is fully developed and has one bedroom, one full bathroom and a large storage room. In-suite laundry and parking spots are also included.
This house is suitable for a single family or a group of four students/professionals looking to save cost on rent. Rent is $1,900 per month. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (306) 209-2606 to arrange a convenient time for viewing..
- Regina S4S 3C6
Popular Ads Overall
- Fully furnished, and spacious 1 Bedroom, with a private livingroom, and shared common areas. (431 views)
- Basement room for rent (304 views)
- Fully furnished Rooms for rent (300 views)
- NEW MODERN 2 BEDROOM LOWER LEVEL IN GREAT AREA – $1280.00 AVAILABLE JULY/AUG/SEPT/19 (288 views)
- RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW NEAR UNIVERSITY – $2100.00 – AVAILABLE SEPT 1/19 (237 views)
- Near University – LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION!! (166 views)
- Room for rent, walking to university of regina (160 views)
- Room & Board (156 views)
- Private room available (152 views)
- Basement bedroom (128 views)