Affordable condo housing for rent in Harbourlanding
|Address||74, 5039 James Hill Rd|
|Date Available||May 2020|
|Number of Bedrooms||2|
|Appliances||Air conditioner, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer|
|Bus Stops||Right out front|
Glad to say if you are looking for an affordable student living with a touch of comfort and access to the university-bound bus at your doorstep, this condo is just the right choice for you.
Located next to city amenities, the condo is just a stone’s throw from fast-food restaurants (McDonald’s, Edo, Tahi express and more), Walmart, walk-in clinics and dental services. The location offers lots of green spaces, walking tracks and centrally flowing harbour landing creek, so awesome for fitness-oriented lifestyle.
The condo offers one double bedroom and one single room and is just suitable for 2 to three students. Dining and sitting space with an open concept kitchen is cosy comfortable and easy to clean and maintain. Kitchen has appliances including a dishwasher. Laundry room has washer and dryer.
For further details contact Fareed 3068075637 or Sabah 6399150749
All-inclusive utilities and all furnished housing can be negotiated for a little more price
- Regina S4W0B9
Popular Ads Overall
- Room for rent, walking to university of regina (669 views)
- Room & Board (614 views)
- Near University – LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION!! (550 views)
- Bright Spacious Studio Basement right beside Wascana (446 views)
- Roommate Wanted – MAIN LEVEL – 5 BLOCKS FROM U of R – Util/WiFi included (332 views)
- Basement Bedroom with Private Bathroom (314 views)
- Room rental in Executive Home (210 views)
- 2 bedroom 1 bathroom condo in Harbour Landing (188 views)
- Beautiful downtown Regina condo for rent (167 views)
- 2 bedroom Condo (144 views)