Affordable, Spacious - 3 BR townhouse across the U
|Damage Deposit||1 month rent|
|Address||3910 Castle Road|
|Date Available||Nov. 15, 2020|
|Number of Bedrooms||3|
|Appliances||Dryer, Fridge, Stove|
|Bus Stops||A short walk|
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. A rare corner end unit which means brighter and quieter!
Located in Regina’s Whitmore Park district surrounded by preferred schools, parks, and shopping.
Steps from the U of Regina. The complex has more green space than most and comes with an electrified parking stall.
Worry-free living with onsite landscaping and snow removal, plus 24 hour emergency line.
Great for families or someone who works close to U. of R. or SIAST as it is within walking distance to both.
The main floor – Large landing/front entry area next to a 2pc bathroom. Southeast-facing airy living room leads to a dining space and galley style kitchen (with frig, stove & lots of cabinets + new flooring)
Upstairs – a 4pc bath across from 3 bright, southeast facing bedrooms all with nice size windows. An oversized master bedroom features a walk in closet. Plus hallway storage. Carpet flooring.
Basement – is open with washer & dryer. Great for extra space, storage or exercise area.
Furniture NOT included.
Utilities NOT included.
Sorry NO pets,
All applicants are required to submit a rental application, authorize a credit and background check.
Thank you for your interest.
Call Robert @ 306.993.5482 for more details
Popular Ads Overall
- Near University – LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION!! (750 views)
- Heart of downtown – 2 bedroom, 1 den for rent (393 views)
- Heart of Downtown – 2 bedroom Main Floor Suite for Rent (337 views)
- Furnished room in a 2 bedrooms townhouse (314 views)
- 1 Bed 1 Bath basement suite (272 views)
- Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, and Statistics Tutoring (145 views)
- Rooms for rent to U of R students (141 views)
- 4 Bed 3 Bath Townhouse near University (126 views)
- 2 bdrm FURNISHED includes utilities, wifi cable TV OCT 1 (123 views)
- 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home (107 views)