Affordable, Spacious - 3 BR townhouse across the U
|Damage Deposit||1 month rent|
|Address||3910 Castle Road|
|Date Available||Nov. 15, 2020|
|Number of Bedrooms||3|
|Appliances||Dryer, Fridge, Stove|
|Bus Stops||A short walk|
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. A rare corner end unit which means brighter and quieter!
Located in Regina’s Whitmore Park district surrounded by preferred schools, parks, and shopping.
Steps from the U of Regina. The complex has more green space than most and comes with an electrified parking stall.
Worry-free living with onsite landscaping and snow removal, plus 24 hour emergency line.
Great for families or someone who works close to U. of R. or SIAST as it is within walking distance to both.
The main floor – Large landing/front entry area next to a 2pc bathroom. Southeast-facing airy living room leads to a dining space and galley style kitchen (with frig, stove & lots of cabinets + new flooring)
Upstairs – a 4pc bath across from 3 bright, southeast facing bedrooms all with nice size windows. An oversized master bedroom features a walk in closet. Plus hallway storage. Carpet flooring.
Basement – is open with washer & dryer. Great for extra space, storage or exercise area.
Furniture NOT included.
Utilities NOT included.
Sorry NO pets,
All applicants are required to submit a rental application, authorize a credit and background check.
Thank you for your interest.
Call Robert @ 306.993.5482 for more details
Popular Ads Overall
- Near University – LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION!! (859 views)
- Heart of downtown – 2 bedroom, 1 den for rent (456 views)
- Heart of Downtown – 2 bedroom Main Floor Suite for Rent (397 views)
- For rent (151 views)
- 4 Bed 3 Bath Townhouse Near University (150 views)
- town hosue condo for rental (145 views)
- Retired lady looking for a room or roomate (133 views)
- Close to UofR With Bus Stop in Front of Your Door. Walking Distance to Victoria Square Shopping Centre (128 views)
- Affordable, Spacious – 3 BR townhouse across the U (124 views)
- 1 Room For Rent (109 views)