Bright Spacious Studio Basement right beside Wascana
|Address||2760 Atkinson St|
|Date Available||January 1, 2023|
|Rental Type||Basement Suite|
|Number of Bedrooms||1|
|Included Utilities||Heat, Internet, Power, Water|
|Appliances||Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer|
|Bus Stops||A few blocks|
2760 Atkinson St. Suite is spotlessly clean, bright, new and furnished. Open layout with sleeping, studying, dining areas. Full kitchen; bathroom. Wifi internet.
Located only 50 metres from Wascana Park near the Science Centre in a quiet neighborhood.
Open concept layout with sleeping, studying, and dining area. Full kitchen.
Bathroom is spacious and bright.
Futon bed, kitchen table and chairs, desk and chair, shelves, built-in storage, microwave, toaster oven, washer and dryer shared with hosts upstairs, undersink water filter for purified water. Parking on street.
Large back yard is perfect for enjoying a quiet day. You can walk 50 metres across the street to Wascana Park for walking, jogging, and cycling. The Science Centre is 3 minute walk and the adjacent bike path will take you directly to the university.
The basement studio space is accessed through the shared back door of our house. The back door opens onto a porch landing area that your hosts also use.
Best suited for international students or professionals who want a intellectual, multicultural, and safe environment. We can provide advice and occasional help about life in Canada, and with academic studies, and ESL as well.
LOCATION. We’re in a very convenient location.
University. 2.7 km.
Walking: 44 minute walk
Bicycle: 14 minutes
Bus: 32 minutes requiring 1 transfer from Broadway Ave bus to University line.
Car: 8 minutes
Downtown Cornwall Centre 3.1 km.
Walking: 50 minute walk
Bicycle: 14 minutes
Bus: 20 minutes
Car: 8 minutes
– will consider anyone who has a polite character. No foul language will be permitted.
– well-mannered, and quiet.
– non-smoking, no drugs, no alcohol.
– one person only.
– maintain high level of cleanliness in the suite, and help with cleaning of basement steps and laundry area.
– no pets.
– tenants must keep the suite very clean, treat the house and its contents with respect and care.
$825/month on a monthly basis. Rent includes electricity, water, heat, internet. Parking is available on the street. During winter, I will run an extension cord to the front for you to use.
If you feel you are well-suited to our requirements, call us to view the suite and submit an application.
We are confident that you will be pleased with the accommodation and living at our comfortable, quiet, and safe home.
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS.
The suite is located in the basement of our house. Your hosts are academic artists with PhDs in sociology and performing arts. We welcome people with similar interests. One of us is a Taiwanese performing artist with a background in physics; the other is a Canadian martial artist with MA and PhD degrees in geography and sociology. We enjoy artistic pursuits, photography, video production, and outdoor activities such as cycling, jogging, and the practice of martial arts in our back yard. Languages- English, Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese. 我們會說英語，中文。
- Regina S4N-3Y3
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Overall
- Near University – LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION!! (2000 views)
- Bright Spacious Studio Basement right beside Wascana (847 views)
- For rent (340 views)
- One Bedroom Apartment Bus direct to University (272 views)
- 4-Bedroom Basement For Rent (Close to University of Regina) (18 views)
- 2 Bedroom Apartment in Cathedral – Pet Friendly (16 views)
- Roommate Wanted (15 views)
- 3 bedroom available for rent right now. (13 views)
- Harbour landing to University of Regina ( fall semester2022) (13 views)