Bright Spacious Studio Basement right beside Wascana
|Address||2760 Atkinson St|
|Date Available||Sept 1, 2019|
|Rental Type||Basement Suite|
|Number of Bedrooms||1|
|Included Utilities||Heat, Internet, Power, Water|
|Appliances||Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer|
|Bus Stops||A few blocks|
2760 Atkinson St. Suite is spotlessly clean, bright, new and furnished. Open layout with sleeping, studying, dining areas. Full kitchen & bathroom.
Located only 50 metres from Wascana park near the Science Centre in a quiet neighborhood.
Open concept layout with sleeping, studying, and dining area. Full kitchen.
Bathroom is spacious and bright.
futon bed, kitchen table & chairs, desk and chair, shelves, built-in storage, microwave, toaster oven, washer & dryer shared with hosts upstairs, parking on street.
Large back yard is perfect for enjoying a quiet day. You can walk 50 metres across the street to Wascana park for walking, jogging, and cycling. The Science Centre is 3 minute walk and the adjacent bike path will take you directly to the university.
The basement studio space is accessed through the shared back door of our house. The back door opens onto a porch landing area that your hosts also use.
Best suited for international students or professionals who want a intellectual, multicultural, and safe environment. We can provide advice and occasional help about life in Canada, and with academic work and ESL as well.
LOCATION. We’re in a very convenient location.
University. 2.7 km.
Walking: 44 minute walk
Bicycle: 14 minutes
Bus: 32 minutes requiring 1 transfer from Broadway Ave bus to University line.
Car: 8 minutes
Downtown Cornwall Centre 3.1 km.
Walking: 50 minute walk
Bicycle: 14 minutes
Bus: 20 minutes
Car: 8 minutes
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS.
The suite is located in the basement of our house. Your hosts are academic artists with PhDs in sociology and performing arts. We welcome people with similar interests. One of us is a Taiwanese performing artist with a background in physics; the other is a Canadian martial artist with a background in geography and sociology. We enjoy artistic pursuits, photography, video production, and outdoor activities such as cycling, jogging, and the practice of martial arts in our back yard. Languages- English, Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese.
– will consider anyone who has a polite character.
– well-mannered, and quiet.
– non-smoking, no drugs or alcohol.
– maintain high level of cleanliness in the suite, and help with cleaning of basement steps and laundry area.
– no pets.
– tenants must keep the suite clean, treat the house and its contents with respect and care.
$850/month on a monthly basis. Rent includes electricity, water, heat, internet. Parking is available on the street. During winter, I will run an extension cord to the front for you to use.
If you feel you are well-suited to our requirements, call us to view the suite and submit an application.
We are confident that you will be pleased with the accommodation and living at our comfortable and safe home
- Regina S4N-3Y3
Popular Ads Overall
- Fully furnished, and spacious 1 Bedroom, with a private livingroom, and shared common areas. (373 views)
- Basement room for rent (271 views)
- Fully furnished Rooms for rent (265 views)
- NEW MODERN 2 BEDROOM LOWER LEVEL IN GREAT AREA – $1280.00 AVAILABLE JULY/AUG/SEPT/19 (252 views)
- Seeking roommate for two bedroom suite (213 views)
- RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW NEAR UNIVERSITY – $2100.00 – AVAILABLE SEPT 1/19 (211 views)
- Two bedrooms in house available, cat friendly (167 views)
- ROOMMATE WANTED FOR 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW NEAR UNIVERSITY FOR SEPT 1 (155 views)
- Near University – LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION!! (130 views)
- 2 bed 1 bath basement suite for rent in Whitmore Park (south Regina) for September 1, 2019 ($1000/month INCLUDES utilities) (130 views)