Close to UoR - shared with a female
|Address||3410 Park Street|
|Neighbourhood||Arcola East - South|
|Number of Bedrooms||3|
|Included Utilities||Heat, Internet, Power, TV, Water|
|Appliances||Air conditioner, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer|
|Bus Stops||A short walk|
Hi, I live close to the university in an 1120 sqft condo and in the mist of just moving in. Rent includes water, HS internet and cable. You buy your own groceries but can be discussed.
It is a 2bdrm + den + 2 bathroom and bedrooms and bathrooms are at either end of the unit so lots of privacy. 1/2 bath next to rented room and full bath at my end. This is a secure building which also is
NON-smoking and I don’t have pets. 10 min drive to downtown. Convenient bus transportation also with the # 12, 21 and 22.
You will have to supply your own bdrm furnishings. The rest of the house is furnished.
I lead a quieter lifestyle, I’m a very opened minded 54 year old female and friendly yet direct and non judgmental. Ya gotta live your life for you. I have no preference on a type of roommate as long as you’re quiet, tidy, clean, respectful of people and property, employed AND financially responsible.
There is a large balcony even though we are main floor and has a bbq so have atter😊. There also is an amenities room with a bow flex, treadmill and pool table and seating area.
Ya would have to apply for extra parking which I believe is $30 monthly.
I personally will be interviewing for a compatible roommate. Mature person, student, or professional person would be ideal AND preferred. Sorry y’all, no children or couples.
I lived in this building for about 11 years, moved away and just recently came back. It is an amazing place to live neighbors look out for each other and are just the best!! I’m happy to be home☺️.
Please PM me and we can have a chat and then can set up a time to come and view the unit.
Fridge, stove, microwave, freezer, washer dryer, air conditioning, High speed Internet, cable and we would have to discuss power as that is dependent on if you’re diligent about turning lights off😀
- Regina S4V2M8
Popular Ads Overall
- Basement Bedroom with Private Bathroom (399 views)
- 2 Rooms for rent (155 views)
- Furnished room in a 2 bedrooms townhouse (153 views)
- RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW NEAR UNIVERSITY – $2280.00 – AVAILABLE SEPT 1 (138 views)
- History and English tutoring/proof-reading (132 views)
- Heart of Downtown – 2 bedroom Main Floor Suite for Rent (123 views)
- U of R One bedroom Apartment (117 views)
- Heart of downtown – 2 bedroom, 1 den for rent (116 views)
- Room rent close to the University (800m) walking distance (109 views)
- 2 bedroom suite for rent (102 views)