International students, nurses: House for rent
|Address||1206 Victoria Ave|
|Date Available||Sept 1, 2019|
|Number of Bedrooms||2|
|Appliances||Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer|
|Bus Stops||Right out front|
Semi-furnished, spacious and spotless 2 bedroom restored character home. Features beautiful wood trim and refinished hardwood floors. It is lovely and warm. Only a 12 minute walk to the General Hospital. Bus stop outside front door.
Above mentioned amenities heat, water, power, phone, internet, cable, are NOT included in the rent. Tenant is responsible for those costs.
INCLUDES: sofa, coffee table, sideboard, lamp & end table, kitchen table, new single bed, dresser, washer & dryer, 2-stage water filter, sunny veranda, parking in back.
Back yard is fenced with lawn and garden area. Plant your own garden, or just enjoy sitting under the tree. Back and front yards have locking gates. Motion sensor lights around the house ensure good nighttime visibility. Security bars on all windows ensure safety. Kitchen includes an under-sink water purification unit for healthy drinking water.
The house is best suited for health care professionals who work at the General Hospital, working professionals, or international students. Tenants must agree to keep the house clean, and treat the building, its contents, and yard with respect.
Bus stop directly in front of the house.
• Anyone who is polite, well-mannered, and quiet.
• Non-smoking, no drugs or alcohol.
• Maintain high level of cleanliness, maintain the yard with regular grass cutting and snow shovelling.
• Tenants must keep the suite clean, treat the house and its contents with respect and care.
• No pets.
• Only a single resident (rental agreement holder) may dwell in the house
• Tenants must be employed with verifiable income.
• Must complete an application form and provide references.
If you feel you are well-suited to our requirements, call us to view the suite and request an application form. We are confident that you will be pleased with the accommodation and living at our comfortable and safe home.
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS.
Your hosts (landlords) are both PhDs in sociology and performing arts. We welcome people with similar interests. One of us is a Taiwanese performing artist with a background in physics; the other is a Canadian researcher and martial artist with various degrees in geography and sociology. Languages- English, Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese.
- Regina S4P-0N9
Popular Ads Overall
- Fully furnished, and spacious 1 Bedroom, with a private livingroom, and shared common areas. (374 views)
- Basement room for rent (271 views)
- Fully furnished Rooms for rent (265 views)
- NEW MODERN 2 BEDROOM LOWER LEVEL IN GREAT AREA – $1280.00 AVAILABLE JULY/AUG/SEPT/19 (252 views)
- Seeking roommate for two bedroom suite (213 views)
- RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW NEAR UNIVERSITY – $2100.00 – AVAILABLE SEPT 1/19 (211 views)
- Two bedrooms in house available, cat friendly (167 views)
- ROOMMATE WANTED FOR 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW NEAR UNIVERSITY FOR SEPT 1 (155 views)
- Near University – LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION!! (130 views)
- 2 bed 1 bath basement suite for rent in Whitmore Park (south Regina) for September 1, 2019 ($1000/month INCLUDES utilities) (130 views)