Super-clean, sunny and charming house ideal for International Students, staff at General Hospital
|Address||1206 Victoria Ave|
|Date Available||May 1|
|Number of Bedrooms||2|
|Appliances||Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Washer|
|Bus Stops||Right out front|
Semi-furnished, spacious and spotless 2 bedroom restored character home. Features beautiful wood trim and refinished hardwood floors. It is lovely and warm. Only a 12 minute walk to the General Hospital. Bus stop outside front door.
Above mentioned amenities heat, water, power, phone, internet, cable, are NOT included in the rent. Tenant is responsible for those costs.
INCLUDES: sofa, coffee table, sideboard, lamp & end table, kitchen table, new single bed, dresser, washer & dryer, 2-stage water filter, sunny veranda, parking in back.
Back yard is fenced with lawn and garden area. Plant your own garden, or just enjoy sitting under the tree. Back and front yards have locking gates. Motion sensor lights around the house ensure good nighttime visibility. Security bars on all windows ensure safety. Kitchen includes an under-sink water purification unit for healthy drinking water.
The house is best suited for health care professionals who work at the General Hospital, working professionals, or international students. Tenants must agree to keep the house clean, and treat the building, its contents, and yard with respect.
Bus stop directly in front of the house.
• Anyone who has a polite character. No foul language will be permitted.
• Well-mannered, and quiet.
• Smoking, drugs, and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
• No pets.
• Maintain high level of cleanliness, maintain the yard with regular grass cutting and snow shoveling.
• Tenants must keep the suite clean, treat the house and its contents with respect and care.
• Maximum of two residents (rental agreement holder) may dwell in the house
• Tenants must be employed with verifiable income.
• Must complete an application form and provide references.
If you feel you are well-suited to our requirements, call us to view the suite and request an application form. We are confident that you will be pleased with the accommodation and living at our comfortable and safe home.
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS.
Your hosts (landlords) are both PhDs in sociology and performing arts. We welcome people with similar interests. One of us is a Taiwanese performing artist with a background in physics; the other is a Canadian researcher and martial artist with various degrees in geography and sociology. Languages- English, Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese. 我們會說英語，中文。 昔日本に住んでいたことがあり、日本の文化が大好きです。日本人の方に住んでもらえたら嬉しいです。
- Regina S4P-0N9
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Overall
- Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, and Statistics Tutoring (667 views)
- Super-clean, sunny and charming house ideal for International Students, staff at General Hospital (613 views)
- Free First Month Rent. East Side Close to Victoria Square Shopping Centre. Bus Stop Right on Your Door Step (504 views)
- Comfortable furnished bedroom in private home (415 views)
- Close to UofR and Bus Stop. Heat and Water Included. Available Now (380 views)
- For rent (281 views)
- Close to U of R: Two Bedrooms Condo for Rent (268 views)
- Seeking Roommate to Rent a place with (200 views)
- Two Bedroom Suite for Rent (190 views)
- Bright 1 bedroom Suite for Rent is available now (131 views)